Titre Fenetre
Contenu Fenetre
Connexion
  • Se souvenir de moi
J'ai oublié mon mot de passe

La francais/belgigue bd pour la Grande-Bretagne?

Pour discuter des séries et des auteurs de BD franco-belge, des nouveautés aux grands classiques. Ce forum est orienté "grand public".

Messagede jaswilson » 01/10/2007 10:38

Je suis anglais et nouvelle a le forum. Je fais le bd a la mode de Francais/Belgique. C'est la histoire de crime grande. Il est a www.smugglingvacation.co.uk . Je voudrais comments et critiques. Il est bien? :smile: D'accord? :neutral: Mauvais? :sad:
jaswilson
BDérisoire
BDérisoire

Messagede elminio » 01/10/2007 14:13

j'ai déjà lu une bonne dizaine de pages, c'est sympa !
ça s'lit bien (même en anglais), c'est marrant, j'ai hate de lire la suite... :ok:
mais pour l'heure, je dois travailler ! :neutral:
google est mon ami, wikipédia est mon amant.
elminio
BDémentiel
BDémentiel

Messagede dado » 01/10/2007 18:19

Des planches amusantes en effet. Quant à dire s'il s'agit d'une inspiration du style franco belge en revanche, ça j'en suis bien incapable...;)
Soulful Bits Radio - Enlarge your ears!
dado
BDéphile
BDéphile

Messagede TheRouch » 01/10/2007 18:33

Pour ma part je trouve cela pas mal du tout assez amusant, meme si j'ai beaucoup de mal à lire une BD sur mon écran d'ordinateur et certainement pas mal d'humour anglais qui nous échappe. Sinon good work and keep going.
TheRouch
BDémentiel
BDémentiel

Messagede Wonderphil » 01/10/2007 18:40

Wow! That's aces !
I only read a couple of pages but I like the art a lot, and the story seems to start well.
Maybe it's not a franco-belgian style, (what is a fraco-belgian style, I don't know. Let's say it's NOT american, and NOT Japanese. The rest of what exists is francobelgian... :mrgreen:), but it's definitely YOUR style and with a lot of personality about it!
The dialogues are really funny and racy. As for the story, I'll tell you when I can read the whole thing ;)

Are you planning to make an album out of this or is it going to stay on the web like that? I think it would look good on real paper... and if you can make some money out of it...

Anyway, I'm really happy to read something English that ISN'T the Dandy or the Beano and that ISN'T syndicated in a powerful US comic editor! I thought you guys couldn't do anything else! I like the Beano Comics, that's not the point, and the English writers working for US comics are really good, but I find it refreshing to finally find a good adult 100% English cartoon.

Tell you what mate, print it, sell up to 10 000 copies, and start a new trend of English comics books! That will do this country a world of good !!! ;)

(sorry for my English, that was one of my show-off phases...)
"Un poisson, j'ai l'impression que c'est à la fois ma bite et ma bouche." Johan Sfar
Wonderphil
BDéphage
BDéphage

Messagede dado » 01/10/2007 19:43

T'es tout excusé pour ton anglais hein. ;)
Soulful Bits Radio - Enlarge your ears!
dado
BDéphile
BDéphile

Messagede MLH » 01/10/2007 20:04

Un dessin humoristique très sympa :wink:
MLH
BDGestiste Confirmé
BDGestiste Confirmé

Messagede elminio » 02/10/2007 00:01

alors j'ai bien avancé dans la lecture et je dois dire que je pensais vraiment pas accroché au départ parce que c'est vraiment pas le style que je cherche... mais l'histoire est vraiment drole et accrocheuse alors l'envie de savoir ce qui allait arriver était la plus forte !
pour ce qui est de l'anglais, j'trouve qu'il se comprend à peu près bien, et je suis loin d'être bilingue....

in conclusion i like it !! :bravo2:
google est mon ami, wikipédia est mon amant.
elminio
BDémentiel
BDémentiel

Messagede jaswilson » 03/10/2007 10:52

Wow! That's aces !
I only read a couple of pages but I like the art a lot, and the story seems to start well.
Maybe it's not a franco-belgian style, (what is a fraco-belgian style, I don't know. Let's say it's NOT american, and NOT Japanese. The rest of what exists is francobelgian... :mrgreen:), but it's definitely YOUR style and with a lot of personality about it!
The dialogues are really funny and racy. As for the story, I'll tell you when I can read the whole thing ;)

Are you planning to make an album out of this or is it going to stay on the web like that? I think it would look good on real paper... and if you can make some money out of it...

Anyway, I'm really happy to read something English that ISN'T the Dandy or the Beano and that ISN'T syndicated in a powerful US comic editor! I thought you guys couldn't do anything else! I like the Beano Comics, that's not the point, and the English writers working for US comics are really good, but I find it refreshing to finally find a good adult 100% English cartoon.

Tell you what mate, print it, sell up to 10 000 copies, and start a new trend of English comics books! That will do this country a world of good !!! ;)

(sorry for my English, that was one of my show-off phases...)

Quand J'ai enfant, un beaucoup d'enfance aimons l'Asterix, Tin-Tin et les Smurfs. Mais, maintenent les anglais lisent bd de americainn et Manga seulment.
Je voudrais pour la change. Peut etre, une bd avec un dessins de european avec l'humour de anglais et la histoire d'european les anglais aimons? Je ne sais pas. :confused:
Avec la bd, je mets les deux planches chaques lundi. Peut etre je publie en janvier a vend a la site? Mais aussi j'ai autre idees. Vendre a 'H' magasin en Amsterdam, les bars en le sud de Espana, je peut ecrite a Darguard et Dupuis por vois si elles ont interessent pour les distribution a le nord de Europe? Quoi vous et toute le monde pensez? :confused:
( :shock: Woww! Vous anglais est excellent. Comment?)
jaswilson
BDérisoire
BDérisoire

Messagede wolf-w » 03/10/2007 19:08

He certainly learned at school like everyone...
Hum... Welcome to here, Jason !
Nous qui savons tout sommes quand même ignorants à la vie, mais nous le serons certainement moins à la mort...
wolf-w
BDévore
BDévore

Messagede jaswilson » 04/10/2007 11:55

He certainly learned at school like everyone...
Hum... Welcome to here, Jason !

Sorry. We english are very bad at second languages. Sometimes I forget. :neutral:
jaswilson
BDérisoire
BDérisoire

Messagede nekikoole » 04/10/2007 13:25

Pour exposer ses travaux BDs "niveau professionnel", voici un bon site : http://www.cfsl.net
nekikoole
BDémentiel
BDémentiel

Messagede le moine » 04/10/2007 15:05

Sorry. We english are very bad at second languages. Sometimes I forget. :neutral:

Since you wanted us to read your English comics, I guess you had not THAT forgotten that we can speak English... :neutral:
Nonetheless, I confirm: English are very bad at foreign languages! :mrgreen:

Puisque tu voulais nous faire lire tes bd en anglais, j'imagine que tu n'avais pas oublié tant que ça que nous savons le parler. :neutral:
Toutefois, je confirme : les Anglais sont nuls en langues étrangères ! :mrgreen:

With English people trying to speak French and French people trying to speak English, I feel that this thread is going to be somewhat complicated. :siffle:

Entre les Anglais qui essaient de parler français et les Français qui essaient de parler anglais, je sens que ce post va être compliqué à suivre. :siffle:
«vaudrer mieu pour toi que tout sa sarète tu sais mèm pas parler tié doit ètre dislècsic!!»
le moine
BDéphage
BDéphage

Messagede jaswilson » 05/10/2007 10:33

In requesting opinions on my bd I was hoping there would be 'some' who could read it well enough to offer an opinion on the strip, and if not at least the drawing and style. When someone can write so fluently in english and with everyday english slang thrown in I am somewhat suprised. :shock:

My experience in France is mostly at hotels and travelling around and I gain the impression that only some young people speak english okay. And probably more so in Paris. My last visit to France was driving around the north where it seemed most people spoke no or little english, the people I did speak to for a few hours was at a bar in Berck, just down from Calais and they were young but spoke no english. Which was good for me as I could practise and struggle on. My apologies if I misunderestimated the level of english speaking in France. :sad:

But I hope to stick around, improve my french and learn a great deal.
Mais, je voudrais a reste et faire de progres avec ma francaise et compris beacoup :smile: .
jaswilson
BDérisoire
BDérisoire

Retourner vers Bande Dessinée Franco-Belge